How DDI Works - 7 Easy Steps
- Call Us ahead of time and set up an appointment or 30 minutes to an hour before you are ready to leave.
- DDI will give you an estimated time of arrival and dispatch a team of professional drivers to your location.
- The team of DDI drivers will call you once they have arrived at your location, so please have your phone handy.
- The DDI driver will; greet you, have you show proof of insurance and registration, initial the driver log to give us permission to drive you and your car, then you, your party, and the DDI driver will get in the vehicle and head to your destination.
- You may need to drop off friends or stop for a late night snack, that's alright, we aim to please. Just remember, there are additional charges for stops.
- Once at your destination the DDI driver will park your vehicle where you like (within reason), tell you how much you owe for the ride which you can pay via; cash, credit/debit card or charge account if you are a member. Please remember, tips are not mandatory, but greatly appreciated.
- The DDI driver will hop in the chase vehicle and head off to their next destination.
(You and your car)
(After 10 miles)
(Per 15 minutes)
(3 Hour Min)
(3 Hour Min)
|Out of Area Charge||$10||$5|
|Credit Card Fee||5%||No Charge|